Lana Grossa Organico GOTS - Cotton Yarn
Lana Grossa Organico GOTS is a wonderful organic cotton yarn, ideal for Spring - Summer knitting and crochet.
Just like any other Lana Grossa yarn, Organico GOTS is made in Italy and has achieved the Confidence in textiles Oeko-Tex®. This means that the yarn is eco-friendly, free of harmful substances and that there are verified health and quality conditions for workers.
Lana Grossa Organico GOTS also gained the GOTS – Global Organic Textile Standard which certifies responsible development and sustainable production in the textile sector.
The fibers are produced and spun with extremely high standards in terms of cultivation and processing; any artificial and toxic substance is banned throughout the process.
Knitting and Crochet Patterns: our ispirations
Here below you can find specifications about how many Lana Grossa Organico GOTS yarn balls you need for knitting and crochet patterns you can see in the photo gallery above.
- The crochet granny squares hat measures 54 – 56 cm in circumference and requires 3 balls.
- Anche il cappello all’uncinetto con righe a colori ha il modello in italiano e richiede 3 gomitoli: 2 nel colore principale e 1 nel colore secondario.
- The beautiful lace crochet top requires 6 yarn balls for a size M – L.
- The crochet beach bag measures 28 cm in circumference and 38 cm in height. To make it you need 4 balls in the main color (white) and 2 balls for each of the 4 secondary colors.
- For the classic, enveloping granny square crochet blanket - measuring 172 x 130 cm - you will need 12 balls in the main colour, 4 balls each of the first three contrasting colors and 3 balls each of the other 4 contrasting colors (36 balls in total).
- Il maglione ai ferri con scollo a V richiede 4 gomitoli nel colore principale, 3 gomitoli nel colore secondario e 2 gomitoli ciascuno per i restanti 3 colori a contrasto per una taglia M – L.
Some of wonderful Lana Grossa Organico GOTS colors are discontinued, so you can find them among our wool and yarn special offers!
|006 – ecru||007 – bianco||014 – nero||029 – grigio chiaro|
|069 – lampone||072 – verde tenue||086 – rosa scuro||089 – verde canna|
|091 – giallo verde||146 – menta||115 – turchese||119 – giallo mais|
|125 – rosso fuoco||126 – garofano||132 – blu oceano||140 – cannella|
|142 – moca||145 – turchese tenue||152 – giallo|